To our valued partners and associates,
We are all experiencing a challenging time right now throughout the world. Azuma Foods International is dedicated to keeping our teams, customers and communities healthy through the COVID-19 Pandemic. We take pride in following the highest levels of quality using the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Process guide to produce our exceptional Japanese Cuisine. We have gone farther to instill practices to keep our team healthy as we continue to supply food retailers and restaurants our product. Our responsibility to rise to this challenge and do our part in keeping our world healthy, our economy resilient and the supply chain intact is something we take seriously.
Some of the practices in place are:
• Work from Home for eligible roles
• Germ spread prevention across the entire staff
• Daily communication and updates as the situation changes
• Support in schedule accommodations for childcare needs due to school closures
• Preemptively stopped all business travel and cancelled all in-person meetings and visitors
• Responsible social distancing within the facility
We will continue to work safely and efficiently to ensure our customers and vendors are adequately supplied with our food product. We commit to transparent communication as this situation continues to unfold. Our supply chain is intact, and we will continue to provide our customers with product throughout this crisis.
President and CEO
Azuma Foods International Inc., USA